
On Friday for the Williamsburg play day we headed to the Virginia Living Museum. I had been one time before and was able to see the outside exibits, but the weather was not outside friendly so we were able to see the inside this time. It really is a very nice museum with tons of interactive things for the kids to do. Hazel was just soaking it all in as she slept the entire time we were there (which frankly I am glad she did, it makes life easier in public). Here are some of the highlights.....
This turtle is huge. I am not sure that this picture does it justice, but it was huge. Notice it's short foot.

And I couldn't help but enjoy a little piece of home. People up here are really scared of alligators, which truthfully I am to, but I think the fear of the unknown is worse. I was talking to someone one day who always thought that alligators just walk the streets in Florida. To be honest I did see that one day and it was hilarious but really very unlikely.
No comments:
Post a Comment