Monday, January 11, 2010

2 Week Check-Up

Our Hazel is growing.....fast!!! Today we had our 2 week check-up with the pediatrician. She went from 6 lbs. 11 oz. at birth down to 6 lbs. 1 oz at the time of being admitted to the hospital. Today she is up to 7 lbs. 3 oz. and has added another 2 inches to her length, up to 20 inches now.

Lately, she has been awake almost all day with very short naps thrown in there a couple of times a day. Luckily she is a pretty good night sleeper. She has had some sinus congestion (according to the doctor is normal for new babies) which makes sleeping flat on her back hard, especially last night, so mommy slept on the couch so that Justin can get his needed sleep for school. She took a 2 1/2 hour nap today so I squeezed one in there too. Thank goodness for naps.

Hopefully you have enjoyed the picture slide shows. I think that currently pictures for me are a thing of the past. They just seem to take more time then I have. So I will leave the pictures to Justin and I will just throw some thoughts on here when I can.

We love everyone bunches and bunches and can't wait for you all to meet her. You will be totally in love!!!

2 comments:

  1. YEa! SO gld she had agreat check up! SHe is adorable! Loved the slide show. I can't wait to see in in March. Meanwhile, I will have to settle for the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, pictures on Blogger are not even worth the time. You need to download Windows Live Writer to create your posts (it's free)... you'll be glad you did!

    ReplyDelete