While I was home with my family we asked my nephews to paint a picture to hang in Hazel's room. After much contemplation and planning Justin and I finally came up with a game plan for the paintings in the room. Our goal is to have the room finished by the end of Thanksgiving weekend. Yesterday we both worked hard, Justin on school work and I did some cleaning, ironing, and finally put some pictures in our frames that were hanging in the living room, so we treated ourselves with a nice evening of art. It was so much fun!!! It took us forever to figure out the colors and paper to be used. Justin cut out the boards and then I covered them with the fabric. It took us about 3 hours to get 3 pictured done, but we are very happy with how they turned out. Thanks to Riley, Hayden, and Isaac for contributing to Hazel's nursery.
Those are ADORABLE!!! what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! They are going to look terric hanging in Hazel's nursery!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea and results!!! I started Justin painting as a young child too. Thanks for continuing a beautiful family tradition. I Love you so much Nancy, Justin, and Hazel! I can't wait to see my first grandchild!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool Nancy! The boys were so excited to see the pictures. Now we just need to see that cute nursery! And Hazel!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a really great idea! I love it!
ReplyDelete