No one seems to be able to tell just who Hazel looks more like. Some say she looks just like mommy, some say she looks just like her daddy, and others think she is a good combination.
So what do you think???
Hazel was having a ball with both of us right in her face. She loves the attention!
I third the combo vote! I totally agree with Casey, Justins head and lips, your eyes and lips. She looks so cute right in the middle of the 2 of you. She is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
I'm going with a Justin-Nancy combo as well:) If I absolutely had to choose one, I think it would be Justin. But I think that's probably because I knew Justin first. It's funny, people that were friends with my Mom think I look just like her and people that were friends with my Dad think I look just like him. I think Hazel may have a similar experience in life;)
She is beautiful like her aunt Becky. But really I am still undecided.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking Justin's head and lips, your eyes and nose. It's a great combo...she's a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI'm on the "good combination" boat.
ReplyDeleteI third the combo vote! I totally agree with Casey, Justins head and lips, your eyes and lips. She looks so cute right in the middle of the 2 of you. She is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
ReplyDeleteI'm going with a Justin-Nancy combo as well:) If I absolutely had to choose one, I think it would be Justin. But I think that's probably because I knew Justin first. It's funny, people that were friends with my Mom think I look just like her and people that were friends with my Dad think I look just like him. I think Hazel may have a similar experience in life;)
ReplyDeleteI'm on the Combo train as well! I think she is really cute mix of both of you!
ReplyDeleteShe's the best of both of you. Perfection!
ReplyDelete