Monday, March 15, 2010

4 is the magic number

This is not something that I normally like to do, but I love my friends way more then my dislike for this so Mandy this one is for you!!!

4 shows I like to watch:

  1. LOST
  2. The Bachelor
  3. Grey's Anatomy
  4. Private Practice This list use to be a lot longer, but being married to Justin has really balanced out my life, plus no TV and only internet watching has really helped too.

4 things I'm passionate about:

  1. My family!!
  2. Walking
  3. Making Hazel as happy as possible.
  4. Most recently FLYlady

4 phrases I say a lot:

  1. "Let me see that Smile" I love to see Hazel smile and luckily it's not hard to get, she loves to smile
  2. "Love", "I love you", Smooch Smooch" Justin and I express our love to each other very often and I "love" it
  3. "Give me a burp" Hazel will throw up everywhere if you don't get a good burp.
  4. "How are you?" Every phone call or greeting is started with this.

4 things I have learned from the past:

  1. Procrastination gets you no where. I still struggle with it but am trying to be better.
  2. Patience will pay for its self in the long haul.
  3. I don't have to say everything that I am thinking.
  4. A mothers love is unconditional and how grateful I am to my own mother for all that she did and continues to do for me. I love you mom!

4 places I would like to go:

  1. A cruise with my hubby!
  2. Ireland or Scotland with my dad
  3. Home anytime I get the chance
  4. A black sand beach

4 things I did yesterday:

  1. Drive
  2. Arrived home from our Spring Break trip
  3. Cleaned out our Freezer and Fridge. The power got shut off while we were gone and everything was warm and super stinky!!
  4. Kissed my family lots and lots!

4 things I'm looking forward to:

  1. Learning to keep a better organized home.
  2. Our new organic life style, we watched an eye opening Oprah episode.
  3. The day that Hazel doesn't spit up 500 times a day.
  4. Living closer to our family over the Summer and hopefully permanently one day.

4 things I love about winter:

  1. Snuggles
  2. Hot Chocolate
  3. The occasional Snow
  4. Holidays

4 things on my wish list:

  1. Settling Down after school
  2. Adequate Employment for my family members.
  3. Boots
  4. Being debt free!!

4 friends to tag:

  1. ????
  2. Keegan Taylor
  3. Kathryn Jarvis
  4. ????

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Nancy!!! I enoyed reading it. You wish list was my favorite..... I am thrilled to know you are still a Bachelor watcher. I love you glad to hear you got home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are flying! The 15 minute timer is a great tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE TAGS i am SO mad i am not tagged!

    ReplyDelete