Wednesday, March 10, 2010

L O S T

I have been enjoying the ABC series LOST since it first aired 6 years ago. When Justin and I got married I soon converted him to the show. And at the beginning of this school year (Aug 2009) we started over from beginning to give Justin the full story and all the back ground info need to better understand what in the world is going on.

Last year at school some friends of ours started a little LOST party and several of our friends would all get together to watch the show. I am happy to say the this year is no different. We look forward to our weekly gatherings with sweet treats and great friends. We all seem to have different opinions on who is good, who is bad, and how we think it is going to end up. It really adds to the thrill of the show.

We are missing Adam and Joy in this picture :(


Here are some cookies that I made for our Valentines week showing.

We are excited to get back to our LOST parties next week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I am REALLY impressed with the cookies. Very cute and very funny. Who needs romance for Valentine's Day when you have LOST, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of Lost, but I am a fan of your cookies and YOU 3! :)

    ReplyDelete