Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9 Months Already!

Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen!

Hazel sure is growing like a weed and gaining such a personality. Here are a few things that she has been up to lately.......

- growing 7 very crooked and sharp teeth.
- pulling up on everything she possible can. (still not cruising on the furniture much, but we are working on that.)
- loving the game of peek a boo
- learning to throw a ball
- she finally can make the "da" sound, but much to Justin's dismay not putting the sounds together or even saying it very often.
- "Baba" is her favorite sound to make!
- learning to use a sippy cup and hold her own bottle.
- eating more solid foods so that by a year old we can toss that baby food.

We also went to the doctor yesterday and got some updated stats.

Height - 28 inches = 67th percentile
Weight - 18 lbs. 8 oz. = 45th percentile
Head - 43.8 cm = 45th percentile

She also got 2 shots and had to have some blood drawn. She handled the shots like a champ, but obviously lost it with the blood drawing (frankly I don't blame her one bit, that stuff hurts).

She is getting more and more cuddly everyday too, which is why she isn't very good at holding her own bottle (woops). I just love to hold and snuggle that girl while she eats her bottle, well really any chance I get.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, Marky barely holds his own sippy cup. He doesn't realize that he has to tilt it back to get anything. And I don't care, he'll figure it out eventually, but I'll help as long as he'll accept my help. :) Hazel is doing great! Chalk it up to great parenting! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete