I for just a second would like to apologize for the lack of pictures on my blog so far. I will do better. Promise! Part of the reason that I started this blog was to encourage myself to take more pictures of Justin and I (we recently hung some new picture frames and will have to put wedding pictures in them, because that is all we have). Needless to say I still forget the camera almost everywhere we go.
So, while I was looking for a new picture to put on (notice it's from our wedding) our blog I ran across this picture that was taken of me cutting Justin's hair. I made me think of what a smart head that boy has. For just a second I am going to brag a bit about just how smart his head really is. First, his grades for his first year of law school were great!! He made it into the top 5% of his class at William and Mary Law (he might even be higher then that be I will try to be modest). Second, for his second year he was selected to be a TA for a Legal Skill class, which only 2 students from the 1st year were offered (congrats to our friend Joy who was the other one selected for the position). Third, he tried out for and made the Law Review, which is the most prestigious Journal at William and Mary Law. Now, with all this smartness and responsibility rolling around in his head he as been one very busy guy. He has a lot on his plate, yet remains to be the very best husband in the world. He makes it a goal (which his is dang good at keeping) to be home at night by 6:30 and dedicates his evening to hanging out with me and Hazel. He is very protective of me and our baby girl, mostly because I sometimes still try to do things that pregnant people probably shouldn't be doing (aka rearranging our food storage boxes and buckets), by being helpful here at home when he can. He also recently received a new calling at church which he is excited and eager to do.
I am one lucky girl to have such a great guy!!
........ now to figure out how to include a picture....... I did it!!!!
Nancy, I am so glad you love your hubby and HE loves you! Isn't it great to be loved? I miss you here back home but I am glad that if you can not be here you and Justin are happy and in love. Give your smarty pains a pat on the back for all his amazing accomplishments and for being a great hubby to you. Tell him it is from Aaron and I. I love that you have a blog!
ReplyDelete