Here are some of the pictures of our new place here in Williamsburg. We finally finished hanging the last of the pictures on the walls for Family Home Evening on Monday night. My camera died before I could finish the rest of the house, so we will do this in several different parts.
Living Room first.....
*****A special thanks to the Chris and Laurel Shaw family for the couch and chair. Our living room won't quite look the same without it. We love them both!!!!!*****
There is a great view of some nice big trees outside our sliding glass door, but you have to get through our porch to see the view. Once I have finished cleaning that up I will be sure to share our great trees with you.
Notice the 3 picture frames hanging on the wall. Justin is quite the picture hanger, he came up with this design and frankly I really like it. Our personal pictures still aren't in the frames, but getting them hung will hopefully motivate me to get some in there.
This is a book shelf that is across from the living room wall. My dear husband loves books. It took several times of rearranging it to get it to a point that we both like it.
Dinning Room....
Love the apartment. Good thing Justin is there to help you decorate. :) Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I'm so glad you guys are so happy there!
ReplyDeleteLove it Nance! Yeah for Justin and his creativity. I can not wait to see the rest. I love the red coffe table! My Favorite part is that it is just the 2 of you!!! I say, ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY! Go have some fun! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! You have a blog. So your apartment is so cute! I'm glad you got your own place to enjoy just the two of you.
ReplyDeleteabout freaking time!
ReplyDeleteJust the two of you, not for long!! Everything looks great! Congrats. I know you are most happy to be there together. :)
ReplyDelete