I (Justin) was the Cubmaster in South Florida, and was asked to be the Cubmaster again once we moved to Jacksonville. I loved it. I wanted to make sure the boys had a pinewood derby experience because the rain gutter regatta in South Florida was so much fun.
Nancy, Hazel and I all made cars.
Hazel named her own car. She was a little bit disappointed that I used baby food lids for her wheels that didn't really spin. I regret that now, because she was so sad that her car didn't get to race in the derby. I'll do that differently next time.
The entire ward participated in "Cubscouts versus the Ward." We had so many cars that I couldn't race my own car in the race because the tournament slots were all filled.
We love the Scouting program and have so much fun with it.





No comments:
Post a Comment