Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hazel Turned Two!

We celebrated Hazel's second birthday today.  She got so many wonderful presents.  We think we got a pretty wonderful present in Hazel, too.  

We thought we'd share some pictures from around each birthday.

Hazel had lots of nicknames as a little girl.  We've talked about writing them down, so we're going to do it now for the world to see:

  • Hazel
  • Hazelnation
  • The Hazelnator
  • Kalooka
  • Basil
  • Banana
  • Baze
  • Bazer
  • Bookaloo
  • Boo



Here are things we love about Hazel:
  • She sings (loudly) in the grocery store
  • She has a great laugh
  • She signs to us
  • "m-on!" (translation: "Come on!")
  • She lights up when Dada comes home from work
  • She enjoys exercise like push-ups and running
  • If it comes into pieces, she can sort it
  • She's adventurous
  • But no so adventurous that she doesn't like a good hug for protection
  • She's a great sleeper
  • She's ours



Happy Birthday Hazel.  We love you.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Hazel-Basil!! I know she is SO lucky to have you and Justin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel is so cute! I was really happy to see you at the temple last weekend. I miss you and all our chats and being a part of one anothers lives. We really should do better! I love you and I can not believe Hazel is 2! Where dose the time go?

    ReplyDelete