Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hazel's First Hair Cut

Tonya has been cutting my hair since I was pretty young.  Even when I lived in Virginia I would wait until I came home for visits to get my hair cut.  She knows me and my hair and I trust her completely.  So naturally when it was time for Hazel's first hair cut, Tonya was called to the rescue.

Hazel did so much better then I imagined.  She had a big mirror in front that she got to check herself out in and Tonya gave her a comb to play with which helped keep her hand out of the way.

Here is the finished product.  Basiclly she just got her bangs cut and everything just shaped up a little bit.  You really can't even tell, but I of course think she is much cutter now that her hair isn't in her face anymore.

1 comment:

  1. her first haircut??!!! she and olivia have very similar crazy hair! does it curl up in the back?

    ReplyDelete