Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's the most Wonderful time of the Year!

We have had a great day! We started the day off with the Williamsburg Christmas Parade. It was in the 30's this morning so we layered up the best we could and headed out.

Doesn't Hazel look like she is having a great time??? She didn't last long before she got fussy so we left early, but it was fun while it lasted.

We had these cute little gloves on Hazel, but when we got to the car her little hands were purple. We got her home and warmed her up and she was good as gold.

Today was cookie day back home (a great family tradition since I was a kid) so we had our own little cookie decorating party.

As you can see Hazel enjoyed this way better then the parade. She was a great helper.

Then, tonight we headed over to our friends 2nd annual Ugly Sweater Party. There was good food and great friends. I really love our group up here and will miss them all terribly next year.
I keep trying to convince Justin to get a joint degree so that we can prolong our time here in Williamsburg for one more year.

The boys are totally in love with the TV. I thought that this was a funny picture. No need to chat, just watch the tube.

That's right they are watching The Wheel of Fortune. It's not like you can't watch that the 5 other days of the week.

The kids had there own play room which was nice. Hazel sure loves to play with her friends too. I have really grown to love our friends kids. They are all so dang cute!

Here are the girls who proudly sported there ugly sweaters. Karim (2nd in from the right) walked away with the prize for the ugliest sweater.

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I have been out of the loop my whole life... I never knew the huge Christmas joke about ugly sweaters! We went to a similar party and it went right over my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun!!
    Try to keep warm...
    Love Hazels sneakiness! She's getting so much hair and it looks really light! I can't wait to see you all at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun! I want to have an ugly sweater party one year. I think it would be great. Hope ya'll are staying warm up there!

    ReplyDelete