Justin recently taught Hazel how to throw. It is so cute and she is so dang proud of herself after she does it. Below is a video, sorry it isn't of her face but trust me it is worth just watching from a distance.
Pick up the block
Winding up
See ya later block!
Nancy that is so dang cute. Love all the giggles and bouncing around. She is a cutie! The end is so funny her giggling as Justin bumps her in the head. Thanks for sharing! Love that girl!
ReplyDeleteAh! Thats so cute I can hardly stand it! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI agree....Just SO cute....Hazel and Justin.
ReplyDeleteWhat a JOYFul time for you all.
I love you, Aunt Gail
Oh, my goodness that was WAY cute! She's such a doll and her little laugh is infectious, but I'm sure you already know this :) Way to go daddy...that's some GOOD throwing and wonderful recording of memories mommy!!!
ReplyDelete