1. Drink 8 - 8oz glasses of water daily
2. Walk 30 min. 6 days a week
3. Get my daily servings of fruits, veggies, proteins, and whole grains. Basically follow the good ol' Food Pyramid.
So far, so good!! I have lost 9 lbs. in the first 2 weeks. I know that that is rare and won't keep up, but it sure has given me the motivation to keep it up. I am still feeling tired and pretty sluggish. I don't know if there is an underlying problem ( under active thyroid, which I had a problem with before I pregnant with Hazel ) or just new town blues? But I am hoping if things don't turn around with diet and exercise I can get to a doctor to see what's going on.
The biggest change around the Sorrell house is NO dessert!! It had been almost 3 weeks since we had had something sweet and delicious. Until last night!!! Justin had a meeting at work and didn't get home until 8:30 pm, but he didn't come home empty handed. He stopped and picked up some ice cream and gummy bears for a treat. OH Man it was soooo good. We munch, played some Wii and just enjoyed each other. I sure do love him!!!!
Congrats on achieving your goals! How is Florida? Hazel crawling yet? I'd love a chat. I sure miss you, and I know Keegan and Kathleen do too.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! I need to make some goals myself...I have just been such a procrasanater. I think I spelled that really wrong..haha! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete