Sunday, April 18, 2010

Date Night

One day last week I called my friend, Amber, to see if she could watch Hazel for me one day later that week in the afternoon while I went to the doctor. She said that would be fine, she had an appointment in the morning that same day, but would be available in the afternoon. Well, I was able to help her out in the morning by watching her daughter, Sophia, and then she helped me out by watching Hazel. It worked out perfect!

Sophia and Hazel

When I came to pick up Hazel at her house I had mentioned that Justin and I were headed to Uno Chicago Grill for dinner. Turns out that is one of Gordon's favorite places to eat and voila you have a double date.

Amber and Gordon Larson
We had a great time! Thanks Amber and Gordon for joining us. We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment